Skip to content
- American Jazz singer and pianist
- Trained as a classical pianist
- Started he career as a jazz pianist
- In the mid 80s she suffererd from arthritis and carpal tunnel which affected her right hand. She couldnt play piano for two years.
- Whilst recovering she was dared by her friends to sing at a jazz club. She was well received and quicly started a new career.
- After two operations, her hand recovered and she became well known as a jazz singer/pianist.
- In the early 1990s she moved to New York and formed a trio.
- She is also a music educator.
- Worked with many jazz artists including Clark Terry, Ken Peplowski Benny Golson and Ray Brown.